Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A funny thing happened...

Ambush Makeover update: I half expected all the trucks to be there when I came home last night, but they were gone and haven't been seen since.

In other news, today I was at a restaurant picking up some take-out for lunch. While I was waiting I watched people who had been dining-in come up and pay for their meals. This restaurant has all of their pens dressed up as flowers and stuck into a tiny flower pot with beans in the bottom (you've seen this before, right? I bet all the guys love using those). So as I watched one guy go to pick out a pen to sign the receipt, he grabbed ahold of a real flower and yanked it out of the little planter that it was in. It was hilarious, but no one said anything, and he tried to put it back, but it kind of drooped over, and that was all he could do.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

that is so funny! ha ha ha