Monday, September 1, 2008

Twinners

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I think my niece looks like Natalie Portman.




Okay, so it's not dead-on, and my niece is way cuter, but she definitely reminds me of her.

Last year my niece got her hair cut, and that's when I realized they were practically twinners (by the way, her parents disagree):



Of course, this year I didn't think there would be a new contender for the look-alike contest, until I saw this!



If this continues, my kids will probably look like a cross between Bill Nye the Science Guy (for my husband)



and Godzilla:



Ok, Ok, just kidding. My sister says I look like the bionic woman:



Very flattering!

1 comment:

Hugs from mom said...

Those pictures of Eden and Keala are sooo cute! And I can definitely see the resemblance between you and Bionic Woman. You know you have superpowers too.