Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been two days...

Conversation with my brother today:

Adam: hey, did you happen to fix the clock in my car the last time you were in it?
Me: I don't think so. I thought i left it cuz the time change was so close. Is it wrong now?
Adam: no, it's right now
Me: oh well that's why
Me: you went with it wrong for 6 months
Adam: yeah, and it's confusing the heck out of me
Me: you do know we just had the time change two days ago, right?
Adam: NO!

*Update - 10:30pm*
At almost the same time that Adam and I were having this conversation today, his car was in the shop getting the battery changed. The battery! Do you know what that means? That means that his car clock was wrong for 6 months, then it was RIGHT for two days, but it just confused him, and at almost the same moment that he found out that it WAS right... it got changed.